McHenry Protective Services will be providing Security and First Aid Services for the Untz Music Festival for the 3rd year in a row. It is our goal to provide a safe and fun environment for all of those who are in attendance.
It is our promise that all Festival Goers will be treated with professionalize and respect. Festival Goers can rest assured that we have their safety, well being and personal beliefs in our mind. We are there to provide a safe and fun environment and without judgment.
Please never hesitate to contact one of Security Officers or Emergency Medical Technicians and ask for assistance. If you can not locate Security or an EMT, contact any Untz Staff member and they will request that we respond to you. You are also very welcome to request the Director or Security/Medical, Jeromy McHenry 24 hours a day while at the festival.
Security and Medical will be centrally located at the Fire Grounds and marked with flags and banners, you can't miss us while walking from the Golden Bowl to the Wormhole, we are half way between.
Festival attendees must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES (including nitrous oxide) tolerated anywhere on the festival site or annexed properties. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately have their wristband cut and be ejected from the festival. Further legal repercussions are likely. If it’s illegal outside the festival, it’s illegal inside, too.
Zero Tolerance for Drug Use or Possession
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event; violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
We are committed to fostering a relaxed atmosphere, but there are certain guidelines we must abide by in order to ensure a safe and fun festival for everyone. Help us help you by keeping fire lanes clear, notifying staff of any hazards, and communicating in times of distress – we’re on the same team! Look out for one another, stay hydrated, take breaks, wear sunscreen, and most of all, have fun!
- ** NO PETS allowed on the festival grounds or parking lots (qualified service animals permitted, see policy here). This will be strictly enforced.
- ** No firearms or weapons
- ** No fireworks, explosives, candles, or sky lanterns
- ** No fire toys – All fire performers must be pre-approved
- ** No charcoal grills or open flames (White Gas/Propane is ok)
- ** No glass containers of any kind
- ** No outside alcohol (We will have beer, wine, and spirits available for sale)
- ** No professional photography equipment or cameras with detachable lenses.
- ** No unauthorized vending will not be tolerated (stationary or roaming)
- ** No outside solicitations including handbills, samples, and, giveaways.
- ** No illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- ** No amplified sound and guerrilla sound systems. They will be shut down and confiscated.
- ** No campfires
- ** No video recording of any performances.
- ** No motorized vehicles including moped, golf cart, vespa, and other similar vehicles
- ** No laser pens or similar focused-light devices.
- ** No unauthorized motorized and/or remote control aerial devices, toys, cameras or equipment (drones, toy planes, etc.).
- ** No confetti, please (every piece needs to get picked up!).